For the serious athlete, competing at the Masters Games is a great way to test your abilities against others from across Australia or the World. Participants compete in their age group with no qualifying standards or times to enter.
The only criterion for entry to Masters Games is a minimum age for each sport, which for the majority is 30 years of age. Entry to the Masters Games involves paying both a Games Fee and a Sport Fee. You do not need to have a dual registration with the ACT Veterans Athletic Club or be a Full Member of Athletics ACT to compete at Masters Games.
- Australian Masters Games: October 2017, Penguin Tasmania
- New Zealand Masters Games: February 2018, Dunedin
- Asia Pacific Masters Games: September 2018, Penang Malaysia
- Alice Springs Masters Games: October 2018, Alice Springs Northern Territory
- Pan Pacific Masters Games: November 2018, Gold Coast Queensland
- Great Barrier Reef Masters Games: May 2019, Cairns Queensland
- European Masters Games: July 2019, Torino Italy
- World Masters Games: May 2021, Kansai Japan