Our membership options are:
- Grassroots membership: Train and Participate at Charnwood Athletics Field;
- Basic Athletics ACT membership: Includes Grassroots membership plus compete at AACT events;
- AACT Masters membership: Includes Basic AACT membership plus compete with Australian Masters Athletics events
Registration to the UC Ginninderra Masters Athletics grassroots membership is only $65 each year (October to September) and is available for all eligible athletes.
- discounts on 6 and 12 month Gym Memberships which include Unlimited Fitness such as full access to the gym for personal use as well as access to group fitness classes;
- access to Magpies Sports Clubs;
- free access to Athletics Australia accredited coaches,
- equipment access and field hire for training,
- performance tracking via MyResults,
- Interstate Trips, and
- Athletics ACT registration/insurance.
As an affiliated Club with Athletics ACT, Masters Athletes can join in the Summer or Winter Series at the AIS (Bruce) or Woden Park (Phillip). Interested athletes competing at these events must register as a Full Member as opposed to the grassroots Masters Membership. Full membership costs $135/season.
Grass Roots Members can freely participate on Saturday mornings with the UC Ginninderra Masters Age Group.
AACT Masters membership
For Masters Athletes aged 30 years and above who wish to compete at Athletics ACT (AACT) events and also with the ACT Veterans Athletic Club, who are the ACT Association for Masters Athletics, the UC Ginninderra Athletics Club offers a Dual Registered Veteran Membership option for $150/season.
This membership is only relevant if you wish to compete at any Association event at the AIS or Woden Park and therefore you must upgrade to a Basic AACT Membership or the Dual Masters Membership.